Author Topic: Beyonce made $105 million this year  (Read 1966 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Beyonce made $105 million this year
« on: November 21, 2017, 03:52:31 PM »
Now that is some arse I can put a ring on

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Beyonce made $105 million this year
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 04:02:51 PM »
Nigga is a gold digger. sure Jay made twice that.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 04:43:48 PM »
BS. Beyonce is a mega star with legendary status in modern music. Only Adele can claim to beat her due to her crazy sales in her last Album. Only year Jay Z made more than Bey was when he launched that app and made some 80 million a few years back. Her tours sell like no one else and she has made well over 1/2 a billion on her music and endorsements alone. She makes zero from Jay Z. In fact, the two have had a policy of keeping their empires well separated and don't meddle with each other's careers or mullah. Quit hatin.....

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 04:52:35 PM »
BS. Beyonce is a mega star with legendary status in modern music. Only Adele can claim to beat her due to her crazy sales in her last Album. Only year Jay Z made more than Bey was when he launched that app and made some 80 million a few years back. Her tours sell like no one else and she has made well over 1/2 a billion on her music and endorsements alone. She makes zero from Jay Z. In fact, the two have had a policy of keeping their empires well separated and don't meddle with each other's careers or mullah. Quit hatin.....

Kadame a Beyonce diehard.  Who would have thought? 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 06:55:01 PM »

Kadame a Beyonce diehard.  Who would have thought?

Not me :D It's Plato I called a gold digger actually. Still I thought Jay doubles as a producer or something and is worth more.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 07:49:52 AM »
Beyonce is ma girl, but I wouldn't say I'm a diehard. Knowing what I know about her, I just had a knee-jerk response to the gold-digging accusation I thought was leveled at her. I reacted the same once when someone accused Kate Middleton of gold-digging yet the girl's family is super rich.

Now, you want to see a trueborn gold-digger? Have a chat with Tiger Woods: He'll tell you all about how a nanny made out with a hundred of his millions just because of his philandering ways, as if he was the first athlete to suffer from what looks like a sex addiction. She didn't contribute even 10,000 to that fortune. She didn't even contribute many years of her life to Tiger, they were married just a few years. Then makes out with so many millions of his stash. Now that is a mad culture if you ask me. 10 million tops. That's what she should have gotten. Tiger's late dad had a bigger claim to that money than that heartless woman.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 08:11:14 AM »
Beyonce is ma girl, but I wouldn't say I'm a diehard. Knowing what I know about her, I just had a knee-jerk response to the gold-digging accusation I thought was leveled at her. I reacted the same once when someone accused Kate Middleton of gold-digging yet the girl's family is super rich.

Now, you want to see a trueborn gold-digger? Have a chat with Tiger Woods: He'll tell you all about how a nanny made out with a hundred of his millions just because of his philandering ways, as if he was the first athlete to suffer from what looks like a sex addiction. She didn't contribute even 10,000 to that fortune. She didn't even contribute many years of her life to Tiger, they were married just a few years. Then makes out with so many millions of his stash. Now that is a mad culture if you ask me. 10 million tops. That's what she should have gotten. Tiger's late dad had a bigger claim to that money than that heartless woman.
Ati nanny :lolz: :lolz:
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 12:31:01 PM »

I honestly wasn't throwing shade. It's how they met. She was taking care of the tots of one of his golfer pals. Rags to riches. I don't begrudge her her good luck but 100 million for a few years seems like a total rip-off to me. Sure, Tiger was dumb for marrying a nanny with a crude prenup. Still....

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 12:36:03 PM »

I honestly wasn't throwing shade. It's how they met. She was taking care of the tots of one of his golfer pals. Rags to riches. I don't begrudge her her good luck but 100 million for a few years seems like a total rip-off to me. Sure, Tiger was dumb for marrying a nanny with a crude prenup. Still....
What would you do if your man insisted on a prenup?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2017, 04:11:07 PM »

These things are contextual. Even a dude may be forced to sign a prenup if he is going to wed, tuseme Oprah or someone like that. But if the gal/jamaa asking for a prenup is a regular Othorong'ong'o with ordinary income, that would be total BS. A superstar is warranted in being cautious about the possibility of sly people marrying them just to take off with half their fortune 5 years later. Dating a person like that should be done with full expectation of prenups and similar arrangements in your future if things go well.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 05:08:10 PM »
What if a guy is worthy 100 million ksshs

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2017, 12:13:44 AM »

These things are contextual. Even a dude may be forced to sign a prenup if he is going to wed, tuseme Oprah or someone like that. But if the gal/jamaa asking for a prenup is a regular Othorong'ong'o with ordinary income, that would be total BS. A superstar is warranted in being cautious about the possibility of sly people marrying them just to take off with half their fortune 5 years later. Dating a person like that should be done with full expectation of prenups and similar arrangements in your future if things go well.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 05:41:09 PM »

Eish, Chief, you once said to me "Tuheshimiane". Would it be mean if I requested the same?