Author Topic: NASWA cookie crumbles  (Read 2405 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
NASWA cookie crumbles
« on: March 09, 2018, 03:40:15 PM »

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: NASWA cookie crumbles
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 04:46:25 PM »
why not jubilee cookie crumbles.  Just admit you do not know anything, then wait and see. Its called honesty-very elusive.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 04:55:26 PM »
why not jubilee cookie crumbles.  Just admit you do not know anything, then wait and see. Its called honesty-very elusive.

Incredible.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 05:04:36 PM »
It takes away their juice.  These guys rely on extorting both sides.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 05:19:18 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 05:20:39 PM »
It is NASWA flower girls and Miguna who are whining

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 05:21:56 PM »

It crumbled January 30th too.  No?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2018, 05:39:25 PM »

It crumbled January 30th too.  No?
Yeah, Babu put the shitty coalition out of its misery

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2018, 05:56:39 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2018, 12:54:26 AM »
vooke, what is that. A communique on what? A new NARA?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2018, 12:31:04 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2018, 06:57:09 PM »

Pastor I don't think Raila has been bribed with billions for this as some have postulated. He is above it and after power itself to do his national good. Messiahs do not sell out and that is what he is: Luanda Magere. Once convinced of the vampirical intents of his companions he decided to hand over the cause to safer hands - much as Moi did with Kibaki in lieu of letting the Saitoti-Biwott Kanu B brigade win power. If it won't be he (Raila) then it is better Jubilee than the 3 amigos. That's principle not treachery; the alignment of interests is only opportune.

There's a maxim or proverb about this cycle.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2018, 08:25:21 PM »
Pastor I don't think Raila has been bribed with billions for this as some have postulated. He is above it and after power itself to do his national good. Messiahs do not sell out and that is what he is: Luanda Magere. Once convinced of the vampirical intents of his companions he decided to hand over the cause to safer hands - much as Moi did with Kibaki in lieu of letting the Saitoti-Biwott Kanu B brigade win power. If it won't be he (Raila) then it is better Jubilee than the 3 amigos. That's principle not treachery; the alignment of interests is only opportune.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2018, 11:50:44 PM »

Principle, greater good. Try those. There is no other narrative or Pundit would be spinning it all over. He's only managed to mumble incoherently. The co-principals were kept in the dark.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2018, 02:22:36 PM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2018, 09:34:48 PM »

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2018, 11:32:26 PM »

The tumbocrat is enjoying the fruits of someone else's sweat. 

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2018, 10:42:57 AM »
NASA had to go because Raila had no intention of honoring his MOU with Kalonzo and MaDVD. The rest are the details. I think even ODM will also go because Raila knows it no longer viable. I am thinking Raila will try to gobble the remnants of  90s opposition - considering Jubilee(KANU) is very strong now. I think that is what he is eyeing thro his trojan horse attack - get a grip of GEMA leaders like Martha and Gitobu - and those who may not like WSR.  It not gonna work because Uhuru is the now so dominant - he basically command nearly the entire GEMA - except maybe Meru?

Raila should consider retiring and handing the mantle to a younger Luo or Joho.