Author Topic: Hustler: Is This The End of The Road?  (Read 6447 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Hustler: Is This The End of The Road?
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2018, 10:07:24 AM »
In the meantime 20 ODM mps rushes to welcome Ruto in coast. Ohoo boy this is surreal. The cows are coming home.
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Nasa-MPs-welcome-Ruto-in-Mombasa/1056-4344868-jocm3xz/index.html

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2018, 07:27:11 PM »
In the meantime 20 ODM mps rushes to welcome Ruto in coast. Ohoo boy this is surreal. The cows are coming home.
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Nasa-MPs-welcome-Ruto-in-Mombasa/1056-4344868-jocm3xz/index.html

To be honest, nobody can guess where we will be @ 90 days from now

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2018, 07:38:07 PM »

But the hustler must be glorified every day.  He cannot wait 90 days.   :D
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2018, 07:33:09 AM »
Things don't just happen. They are made to happen. Let me save you the 90 days. Raila will still be cooperating with Jubilee. He'll get a few crumbs for some of his fellows -  CS or CAS - Uhuru clearly shut the down on that by appointing all CS & CAS. What is left is few PS positions, ambassadors and Chairmen & board members. But in 1 yr tops - Raila will be booted out - and you know what only 1/3 of ODM (LUO nyanza) will go out with him. The rest will remain in Jubilee to continue being part of Gov.

See these coast MPs - they were already unhappy within ODM - basically whatever little ODM got - the Luos (mbadi, orengo, junet -yeah, etc) - wanted it all  - and now these MPS have rushed headlong into Ruto bossom - aware Ruto enjoys gov patronage - not Raila - who basically depended on Joho & Asian tycoons (all abandoned Raila in 2017).

In short this disaster for Raila and ODM. But let focus on Ruto :) the hustler. Raila thinks he is coming to take - but they will take the little left out of him. Already NASA is kaput - it gonna be hard for him to work with Kalonzo/Ukambani/MaDVD-Wetangula-Luhya.

Why wait for 90 days when it obvious?

To be honest, nobody can guess where we will be @ 90 days from no

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2018, 07:38:29 AM »
I think Ruto is worth all the glory. Raila your fool of course is not praise worthy. Let wait for 90 days and this will be clear as usual.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2018, 11:30:01 AM »
Trojan horse.... there is a track record of Raila joining Kanu as Luo-only 20Mps NDP... and exiting as a national 100MPs LDP/ODM. Ruto joins ODM as Kanu faction, leaves as pastoralist party 8)

I think we are witnessing the battle for the Trojan trophy..  what a great privilege for us all.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2018, 11:55:05 AM »
Strictly holding factors constant, Mr Pundit, it's Ruto on the line for PORK - with fickle partners - he has the most to lose. This is a game of treachery, and Raila with zero is dangerous. Besides your prediction, an equally plausible outcome is that Raila's worth (to Ruto and Gema separately) will appreciate from nuisance to kingmaker.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2018, 11:56:27 AM »
Either way this initial move is a win for Raila, an indeterminate for Ruto.

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2018, 08:43:50 PM »

It certainly muddies the waters.  There was some value to the hustler in having GEMA, to pick random example, totally opposed to and sick and tired of baba.  This move udermines that particular crutch for the hustler.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2018, 09:16:52 PM »
Raila had no where to move..in NASA he is marooned having signed a deal that meant odm wont play in 2022..therefore this nothing but pure surrender.See how Ruto has seize the opportunity to capture coast..after after that Ruto is now the defacto non gema leader...and can even take gema head if need be.Obvioysly Uhuru is not a moron and therefore he is just fattening Raila for the inievitable slaughter.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2018, 11:58:57 PM »
This is sort of bizarre... when folks like Aisha Jumwa praise Ruto. It's like Pelosi or Oprah praising Trump.

Of course I support the Chinese model, not the adversarial system where half the team works to derail GoK. The tragedy is corruption and cronysm. But it would be a good experiment and opportunity if the Ruto years can be a one-man show with a strong party. Complete with China-like 5yr marshall plan, Great Leap Forward, etc. An economy-focused system where you have Marxism, Leninism,.. Harambee & Nyayoism came close but was derailed by tribalism and multipartyism which swept out performers like Kibaki from the government. There is much more openness and merit now than the Moi days.

Ruto would have a good platform on the Big 4 Agenda... which ODM and the entire country is now singing.

I really hope Ruto's not being played... it's most kosher before the coup. I don't trust Raila Odinga.

Five Nasa leaders endorse DP Ruto for president in 2022
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/William-Ruto-2022-presidential-election/3126390-4347130-l1f91sz/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2018, 07:38:39 AM »

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2018, 09:55:26 AM »
Why 90 day and why your words? There is enough already to form an opinion and predict the future. Babu after the handshaken - has basically lost his NASA alliance -  Ukambani/Bukusu/Maragoli - are pretty much gone. The ODM coast was already out of ODM - the last stroke apart from loosing 2017 election  was when Luos took everything on table - minority, chief whip, chairmen & such - and they were waiting for an opportunity  to do - somebody like Ruto who rans a parrallel NIS knew this - and therefore unlike you who has to wait for 90 days for things to happen - he just made it happen.The coast movement is not a fluke - these guys were already on their way out - and whoever took an opportunity to adopt those orphans was gonna reap.

In summary - Babu leverage is now mm- Luos :) which a serious  downturn.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2018, 11:33:29 AM »
Any word on Nanok?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2018, 12:31:57 PM »
Nanok seem to have avoided ODM; it could be coz of Governor Chair thing; we shall with women rep by-election if it comes to that; I think generally he has soften; Munyes is now the minister of turkana Oil and Ekwe is lost somewhere.

Anyway as far as ODM went; Coast & related took 1/3; Luo Nyanza 1/3; And they had one or two mps in Luhya/Maaa/Turkana; I don't see how Raila can sustain this unless Uhuru gives him the patronage - obviously he'll be getting small bones thrown to him but Luo Nyanza will simply take it all.

Any word on Nanok?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2018, 06:39:46 PM »
When Miguna Miguna returns home, things will be thick.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2018, 06:40:18 PM »

It's early indeed.  Even what happens 90 days from now cannot be that reliable of an indicator what 4 years from now will look like.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2018, 07:08:19 AM »

It's early indeed.  Even what happens 90 days from now cannot be that reliable of an indicator what 4 years from now will look like.

Totally agreed.
90 days was just a figure of speech of the immediate future.