Author Topic: Byran275, on BBC iPlayer  (Read 1342 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Byran275, on BBC iPlayer
« on: March 11, 2018, 08:32:52 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: Byran275, on BBC iPlayer
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 11:18:37 PM »
The BBC iPlayer App is amazing... have you seen the Blue Planet and Horizon series?  Human Planet?  You can't miss an episode on iPlayer... their strap line is "Making the unmissable, unmissable!"

Enjoy... we pay a TV licence fee per annum.  No ads.. just pure TV content.  Please let me know if you see anything else I can catch.

I don't watch live TV any more as all the terrestrial tv channels here have catch up and on demand apps.   How are you doing for data costs?  In Dec we tried logging onto iplayer from NBO and it didn't work... 

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 03:11:42 AM »
The BBC iPlayer App is amazing... have you seen the Blue Planet and Horizon series?  Human Planet?  You can't miss an episode on iPlayer... their strap line is "Making the unmissable, unmissable!"

Enjoy... we pay a TV licence fee per annum.  No ads.. just pure TV content.  Please let me know if you see anything else I can catch.

I don't watch live TV any more as all the terrestrial tv channels here have catch up and on demand apps.   How are you doing for data costs?  In Dec we tried logging onto iplayer from NBO and it didn't work... 
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 07:28:09 AM »
Bryo,
You may watch this Martin Luther King Jr 1961 Interview.
Negro was only 31 and was thinking like a sage
Face to Face, Martin Luther King: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00lgzyl via @bbciplayer

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 07:06:31 AM »
Now that BBC has cracked down on VPNs, you need this DNS tweak
https://unlocator.com/

Loving it