Author Topic: Githeri-eating robbers break into city bank, steal cash  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Githeri-eating robbers break into city bank, steal cash
« on: March 13, 2018, 10:05:49 AM »
At least the investigators can reduce their scope of suspects to less than 20% of Kenya's population :D :D :D :D

githeri, beef, chicken, rice and chips, which were in disposable plates, were found on the counters and the floor.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/Githeri-eating-robbers-break-into-city-bank--steal-cash/539546-4338954-xsq3pf/index.html

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Githeri-eating robbers break into city bank, steal cash
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 04:21:54 PM »
Looks to be a national unity kind of robbery.  I see chicken and rice in there too.  Maybe 35 to 40% representation.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 04:54:10 PM »
You are diluting the investigators report. Githeri only eaten by a certain ethnic group in Kenya. Chicken and rice is eaten by 90% of all Kenyans. Have you ever seen a Somali or Kisii eating githeri? Chicken and rice is known by both groups.

Looks to be a national unity kind of robbery.  I see chicken and rice in there too.  Maybe 35 to 40% representation.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 07:00:11 PM »
You are diluting the investigators report. Githeri only eaten by a certain ethnic group in Kenya. Chicken and rice is eaten by 90% of all Kenyans. Have you ever seen a Somali or Kisii eating githeri? Chicken and rice is known by both groups.

C'mon guys. Lots of non Centralites, including me, love Githeri. Grow up with times.

Offline independent

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 03:53:00 PM »
If kenya was serious with fighting crime, DNA on plate  plus video cameras etc  would narrow down investigation to one day. or the suspect could be the voting githeri guy.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 04:14:10 PM »

Look up nyoyo and maenjera.  I have a dissertation that says these people did not just make up these names to describe something unique to a certain remote community.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2018, 09:54:55 AM »
Foresnci lab is near complete; that should be their job
If kenya was serious with fighting crime, DNA on plate  plus video cameras etc  would narrow down investigation to one day. or the suspect could be the voting githeri guy.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2018, 12:28:15 AM »
At least the investigators can reduce their scope of suspects to less than 20% of Kenya's population :D :D :D :D

githeri, beef, chicken, rice and chips, which were in disposable plates, were found on the counters and the floor.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/Githeri-eating-robbers-break-into-city-bank--steal-cash/539546-4338954-xsq3pf/index.html

You are extremely naughty .... lol

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2018, 06:56:59 AM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.