Author Topic: Strange Goings on Before Nipate Went Under  (Read 14598 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Strange Goings on Before Nipate Went Under
« on: September 03, 2014, 10:57:48 AM »
Does anybody remember Kalvin asking how he could copy all Nipate files with one button? He sent the request to NattyDread. I challenged him to explain why needed to do that and added in jest whether the NIS needed the copies.

Now websites come and go. But why would somebody want to make a copy of it in such a hurry?

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline MwenyeNchi

Re: Strange Goings on Before Nipate Went Under
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 11:02:35 AM »
very strange

Does anybody remember Kalvin asking how he could copy all Nipate files with one button? He sent the request to NattyDread. I challenged him to explain why needed to do that and added in jest whether the NIS needed the copies.

Now websites come and go. But why would somebody want to make a copy of it in such a hurry?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 11:12:03 AM »
Can't believe Nipate is dead
I believe in resurrection though
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline MwenyeNchi

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 11:22:19 AM »
so its just a coincidence n.com died and n.org was born

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 11:23:03 AM »
Nipate isn't dead. It's just a small suspension. If admin is serious about it, it will be up in no time. 12 hours at most. 8)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 11:23:37 AM »
Can't believe Nipate is dead
I believe in resurrection though

I wish the admin would come here or even TOP and tell us what happened. We know the site is paid for until April 2015. So it can't be because of payment. Some other issue must be at play.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 11:24:26 AM »
you have the sequence backwards. New nipate was born then old nipate died.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2014, 11:28:33 AM »
A kind of celebration of Birth and Death....

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 11:42:50 AM »
Family and friends are meeting here at Mkate.org to arrange temporary burial. No flowers please. Donations can be sent to TOOP, P.O Box A, Santa Maria.

A kind of celebration of Birth and Death....
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2014, 11:50:00 AM »
If nipate.com won't resurrect,we just continue with this one and forget the past,

Without Prejudice.

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2014, 01:01:23 PM »
What if it resurrects?  ::) ::)

Offline Mwananchi

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2014, 04:07:15 PM »

You are a liar. I read the thread and it did not go down like that at all. He asked how to download a thread and you said something about waiting for some reaction and never returned. That is low Omollo, or you didn't think anybody would remember since Nipate is kaput? Kalvin will confirm but nobody should affix "integrity" next to your name. Like someone said, what would happen if it resurrects? Maybe you are sure it can't and thought you would start covering your transgressions by blaming it on someone else. Lair.

Offline Nuff Sed

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2014, 04:22:51 PM »
Mwananchi you sound like Kalvin. Hebu deny it three times before the cock crows.

Offline Mwananchi

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2014, 05:13:35 PM »
Mwananchi you sound like Kalvin. Hebu deny it three times before the cock crows.
If I told you that you sound like Omollo, would that make you happy?

I am not X3

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2014, 05:23:28 PM »
You are a liar. I read the thread and it did not go down like that at all. He asked how to download a thread and you said something about waiting for some reaction and never returned. That is low Omollo, or you didn't think anybody would remember since Nipate is kaput? Kalvin will confirm but nobody should affix "integrity" next to your name. Like someone said, what would happen if it resurrects? Maybe you are sure it can't and thought you would start covering your transgressions by blaming it on someone else. Lair.
Upon what basis do you label Omollo a "Liar"? Have you produced the original post to support your verbiage?

Offline Kalvin

• VIP
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2014, 05:23:39 PM »

Really Omollo? You could have mistaken what I asked for but you could not have mistaken WHY I asked for it. Ati one button delete !!!! This actually reflects on your motivation for the numerous posts you make - you are just a Jezebel with a keyboard.

Offline Mheshimiwa

• VIP
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2014, 05:33:23 PM »
Going by that avatar Kadude is Salty...kweri rongo. ::)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2014, 05:38:38 PM »
Really Omollo? You could have mistaken what I asked for but you could not have mistaken WHY I asked for it. Ati one button delete !!!! This actually reflects on your motivation for the numerous posts you make - you are just a Jezebel with a keyboard.

Delete? Who spoke of delete? Now you are not just an Underwear Sniffing member of NUSA but an idiot and buffoon as well. Learn to read. Kumbe we ni kajinga hivyo?

Offline Kalvin

• VIP
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2014, 05:50:15 PM »

Delete? Who spoke of delete? Now you are not just an Underwear Sniffing member of NUSA but an idiot and buffoon as well. Learn to read. Kumbe we ni kajinga hivyo?

Bullshit Omollo. Yes it was COPY not DELETE but where did one button come in? I distinctly remember asking whether I can give the code to the admin (little did I know YOU were it and didn't say!). Secondly, wtf did I send to NattyDread?? You cannot logically explain away your allegations here. I also notice that you have now dropped the crap about adsense in a desperate attempt to prove to Nipateans that you were not caught in a compromising position which you tried to explain away with tribalism. Like I said. you are a Jezebel and know it.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2014, 06:42:09 PM »
Bullshit Omollo. Yes it was COPY not DELETE but where did one button come in? I distinctly remember asking whether I can give the code to the admin (little did I know YOU were it and didn't say!).

Secondly, wtf did I send to NattyDread?? You cannot logically explain away your allegations here. I also notice that you have now dropped the crap about adsense in a desperate attempt to prove to Nipateans that you were not caught in a compromising position which you tried to explain away with tribalism. Like I said. you are a Jezebel and know it.

There is no clarity is what you write.

1. If you did not want a "mechanized" or "automatic" copying, you would have cut and pasted like everybody does. The fact is you wanted to copy LARGER amounts that just one. Hence your request

2. What was your response when I asked if you were doing it at the behest of the NIS? Remember your THREATS on the thread about Guerrilla warfare?  So clearly you had a motive for wanting to copy large sections if not all. I logically concluded your interest also included the thread about guerrilla warfare;

3. When the evidence returns, NattyDread will feature in the exchange. In fact you refer to each other as "Adui";

4. I am not the Admin (it is really a TIRED issue here and pity you should re-introduce it ten years later)

5. You can continue sniffing my underwear to determine my gender. I hope it helps you to think. I once heard of men who sniff underwear to get it up. Now you come from an area sadly known for men not getting it up. I don't blame you. A man gotta try! If you run short, please do give me a call. And don't worry about me not being cut: Your wife is used to it!  ;)