Author Topic: FINAL MOTHER OF ALL SPREADSHEETS (MOAS) FOR 2017 ELECTION.  (Read 18088 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
FINAL MOTHER OF ALL SPREADSHEETS (MOAS) FOR 2017 ELECTION.
« on: July 13, 2017, 11:25:02 AM »
THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE - MOAS PREDICTS UHURU WIN OF 53% AGAINST NASA 46%

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: FINAL MOTHER OF ALL SPREADSHEETS (MOAS) FOR 2017 ELECTION.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 11:28:34 AM »
The GOVERNOR RACE

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 11:32:55 AM »
National Assembly race - including women reps. Jubilee to retain 55% majority in parliament with independent candidates making nearly 7% of the next parliament.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 11:35:13 AM »
The senator race - 2017

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 12:12:28 PM »
As usual the dynamics weakness makes you miss Meru, Turkana, Kwale, probably Uasin Gishu.

In Uasin Gishu, have Kikuyu leaders not realigned towards the warmongering Mandago after Ruto intervention?

The GOVERNOR RACE
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 12:38:12 PM »
1) I don't think so - Uasin gishu - kikuyus are third after Luhyas - then you have lots of Gusii & Luos - Mandago may succeed in intimidating kikuyus but he has mountain to climb - against non-nandis (who make upto 60-70% of Uasin Gishu). Mandago won by small margin in nomination...and yet luhya-luo-gusii didn't parcipate. You cannot rule Uasin Gishu like it's nandi county and worse campaign on nandi nationalism - in area where nandis are about 35%.
2) Meru - Imentis will steamroll Munya - Munya won by very small margin against Kilemi Mwiria (who is more popular in Tigania than Munya and is running). Munya got in thro Kiraitu - backing -imentis. Munya is only strong in Igeembe north and maybe part of Tigania.
3) Kwale - Duruma & Mwashetani Lunga Lunga people will sway it for Mvurya - with Digo & Kambas dividing their vote btw Chirau & Chipera.
4)Turkana - Munyes is shoe-in - Gov has concentrated on ODM/Raila/Nairobi and basically abandoned his people. Munyes has backing of all mps bar one and Senate Speaker.
As usual the dynamics weakness makes you miss Meru, Turkana, Kwale, probably Uasin Gishu.

In Uasin Gishu, have Kikuyu leaders not realigned towards the warmongering Mandago after Ruto intervention?

The GOVERNOR RACE

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 04:08:41 PM »
Omollo and Kichwa have a "feeling" that people want change so NASA will win.

Can Omollo or any NASA die hard also come up with his MOAS for ease of comparison :D :D :D :D
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 04:16:44 PM »
Meru nationalism will trump clanism that's the dynamic.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 04:41:54 PM »
So Kiraitu is not a meru...or you mean Munya is competing against WSR for governorship. Sub-tribe will tramp all that - and of course Jubilee party - that Kiraitu is running on - will be added advantage.The main gripe that merus have against Jubilee is simple - coming from Kibaki regime where they were powerful - it's been hard adjusting to new reality that has seen new emergence of power base around UhuRuto from Kibaki era. However that Meru power-base was concentrated in Kiriatu's Imentis and so Kiriatu will handle that.

Meru nationalism will trump clanism that's the dynamic.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 05:28:44 PM »
There is really no need to argue with Pundits MOAS because its based on the paradigm that Kenyans vote tribally and nothing else matters.   We have had this argument before and we have agreed to disagree.  The only problem with Pundit is that he is all over the place.  When it is in favor of  Ouru he seems to argue that other factors matter but when the other factors are in favor of NASA, he believes it does not change anything. Nane Nane will amua.

Omollo and Kichwa have a "feeling" that people want change so NASA will win.

Can Omollo or any NASA die hard also come up with his MOAS for ease of comparison :D :D :D :D
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 06:34:53 PM »
This is is quite thorough and the most intelligent guesstimate I've come across so far,and I think it will be negligibly off if not on point. Nobody wants to be told they are losing so I expect it to be dismissed with utter contempt.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2017, 07:06:52 PM »
It all depends on the premise. If you believe like Pundit that: 1) ICC was never a factor 2) no change in tribal voting patterns over the last five years 3) the 2013 election numbers were never interfered with 4) Ourutu governed brilliantly and Kenyans are better off than they were 5 years ago, bla, blaa and blaaa, then the MOAS is correct.  However, if you believe that any of those other factors have changed and will have an effect on the voting patterns as we in NASA do, then you have to believe that NASA is running strong and will prevail on nane-nane if the elections are free and fair. Its that simple.

This is is quite thorough and the most intelligent guesstimate I've come across so far,and I think it will be negligibly off if not on point. Nobody wants to be told they are losing so I expect it to be dismissed with utter contempt.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2017, 07:25:17 PM »
They will give Munya a pass so he can represent them nationally in 2022... unlike Kiraitu who wants to subjugate them to Uhuruto. Kiraitu's running up and down desperately due to this real possibility. Kilemi Mwiria the spoiler doesn't even feature past single digit in opinion polls.

So Kiraitu is not a meru...or you mean Munya is competing against WSR for governorship. Sub-tribe will tramp all that - and of course Jubilee party - that Kiraitu is running on - will be added advantage.The main gripe that merus have against Jubilee is simple - coming from Kibaki regime where they were powerful - it's been hard adjusting to new reality that has seen new emergence of power base around UhuRuto from Kibaki era. However that Meru power-base was concentrated in Kiriatu's Imentis and so Kiriatu will handle that.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2017, 07:39:28 PM »
Robina...even the most ambitious meru knows pork is too high for munya..if he was smart he'd be angling for Dpork like Tharaka senator..although that seat belong to a Gikuyu.Kiraitu is a meru King he went in unopposed in jubilee.. No way to beat an imenti who with Muthaura delivered.I am uncertain in other areas but meru is shoe in.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2017, 07:53:36 PM »
They know PORK is a bargaining chip they are not stupid. Even Ruto ran for PORK first before becoming Uhuru runningmate. While Kindiki of Tharaka Nithi (where "king" kiraitu has zero say) is a clear Ruto poodle. Munya's mettle and valor has endeared him to Meru who see him as savior from Kikuyu dominance... and that's why he's giving Kiraitu a run for his money despite the latter's huge advantages - biggest clan, development track record, Jubilee, etc.

Robina...even the most ambitious meru knows pork is too high for munya..if he was smart he'd be angling for Dpork like Tharaka senator..although that seat belong to a Gikuyu.Kiraitu is a meru King he went in unopposed in jubilee.. No way to beat an imenti who with Muthaura delivered.I am uncertain in other areas but meru is shoe in.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2017, 07:57:30 PM »
Merus know once PNU dominates Meru... then Jubilee/Ruto must suck up to them. Yet there is nothing to be gained by having a Jubilee governor. This is the same "Mbus" argument that carried the day in 2013.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2017, 08:01:33 PM »
mbus was Kiraitu. Munya is a fly.EE end this n resume in 8.8 where as often you'll lode
Merus know once PNU dominates Meru... then Jubilee/Ruto must suck up to them. Yet there is nothing to be gained by having a Jubilee governor. This is the same "Mbus" argument that carried the day in 2013.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2017, 08:10:33 PM »
It all depends on the premise. If you believe like Pundit that: 1) ICC was never a factor 2) no change in tribal voting patterns over the last five years 3) the 2013 election numbers were never interfered with 4) Ourutu governed brilliantly and Kenyans are better off than they were 5 years ago, bla, blaa and blaaa, then the MOAS is correct.  However, if you believe that any of those other factors have changed and will have an effect on the voting patterns as we in NASA do, then you have to believe that NASA is running strong and will prevail on nane-nane if the elections are free and fair. Its that simple.

1. ICC brought two tribal blocs together, in its place we have incumbency. RVGEMA will vote them back almost to man to protect their power. Whether they benefit from it is another matter.

2. Tribe remains KING in Kenya no doubt. NASA is nothing but another tribal outfit. It is the perceived votes or control over their respective tribes that earned them those positions. Only Baba is relatively national meaning he has major appeal outside his kinsmen. Rutto was injected in as an attempt to chip off Kalenjins. So tribe was and still is a factor.

3. There's zero evidence of rigging in 2013. The numbers in parliament if nothing else tells it all, not to mention hordes of international observers. If you believe in Baba theories, then you probably subscribe to chemtrails nonsense.

4. I'd rate their performance at 5/6 in a scale of 1-10. Which means they will impress as well as piss off in equal measure, which means their performance is unlikely to affect their votes

The MOAS is a sensible prediction in my opinion.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2017, 09:18:58 PM »
The Pundit MOAS will work under the following conditions:

1. The expensive Voter Identifications system breaks down and IEBC allows "manual voting (as passed by the Jubilee MPs)
2. The Result transmission system at Bomas fails and the TVs are again invited there selectively to receive the "results" which are read out by IEBC commissioners
3. The entire exercise takes three to seven days - so that there is no room to injuct the issuance of a certificate to Uhuru
4. Violence engineered by Jubilee breaks out all over the country

This scenario is well known to NASA and it will not happen.

Pundits MOAS having set 53% for Uhuru goes out to add and subtract until that figure is arrived at. It is nothing more than witchcraft being devoid of science.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2017, 09:53:19 PM »
Pundit's cross... guesswork presented as science :D

The Pundit MOAS will work under the following conditions:

1. The expensive Voter Identifications system breaks down and IEBC allows "manual voting (as passed by the Jubilee MPs)
2. The Result transmission system at Bomas fails and the TVs are again invited there selectively to receive the "results" which are read out by IEBC commissioners
3. The entire exercise takes three to seven days - so that there is no room to injuct the issuance of a certificate to Uhuru
4. Violence engineered by Jubilee breaks out all over the country

This scenario is well known to NASA and it will not happen.

Pundits MOAS having set 53% for Uhuru goes out to add and subtract until that figure is arrived at. It is nothing more than witchcraft being devoid of science.